Thursday, April 27, 2006

A personal moment of mushy thanks.

Montreal Clocktower

I'm not an all inclusive blogger. I don't share many details about my personal life, because my focus is on my knits, and I like to keep it that way.

However.

I have the best girlfriend in the whole world. She secretly watched ebay all day and won an auction for a camera. It's brand new in the box and the same kind as the one that was accidentally flushed. She emailed sellers all day to find one that wasn't refurbished or a grey market item. I'll be able to update my blog with pictures in about a month when I get to Florida. I know that it seems quite rash and frivolous to simply replace an expensive item when it's been lost, but I don't take it for granted. Money is tight for the both of us. That camera meant a lot to me, and I was quite upset about the whole ordeal.

Suffice it to say that I will be very, very careful.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so sweet of your girlfriend. and congratulations on resolving the camera issue!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Not An Artist said...

Cute AND sweet, you're a lucky girl! Congrats on getting a replacement camera, don't feel too bad about losing the original, we all have those moments sometimes.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger nothereanymore said...

So first I read about you flushing the camera down the toilet and I started to giggle and I was going to write but I was lazy. Then I read about your sweet girlfriend and I thought I must write cause that was very nice.

allie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home